L'émulateur passe en v1.4.0. Voici un copie-collé du changelog :
- Added support for Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos.
- Added support for Blue's Birthday Adventure.
- Added support for Ringworld: Revenge Of The Patriarch.
- Added support for the Amiga version of Conquests of the Longbow.
- Added PlayStation 3 port.
- Fixed the ARM assembly routine for reverse stereo audio.
- Added support for building with MacPorts out of the box.
- Implemented sound support for the DOS version of Winnie the Pooh in the
Hundred Acre Wood.
- Implemented support for loading data directly from InstallShield
cabinets in The Feeble Files and Simon the Sorcerer's Puzzle Pack.
- Fixed loading and saving in the PC version of Waxworks.
- Fixed music in the PC versions of Elvira 1/2 and Waxworks.
- Added support for the iOS version of The 7th Guest.
- Fixed crash when trying to talk and ask something at the same time.
- Added better handling of digital vs. synthesized sound effects. If the
"Mixed Adlib / MIDI mode" checkbox is checked, the engine will prefer
digital sound effects, otherwise their synthesized counterparts will be
preferred instead, if both versions of the same effect exist.
- Implemented PC Speaker support for SCUMM v5 games.
- Fixed priority bug in iMuse. As a result the AdLib music should sound
better, since important notes are not interrupted anymore.
- Implemented CMS support for Loom, The Secret of Monkey Island and
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Improved palette handling for the Amiga version of Indiana Jones and the
Fate of Atlantis.
Broken Sword 1:
- Fix freeze in Windows demo.
- Fix crash when using cutscene subtitles pack with the Macintosh version.
- Fixed deleting saved games from the list of saved games (from the launcher
and the in-game ScummVM menu).
- The US version of Discworld II now shows the correct title screen and
- Fixed plugins on Android 3.x.
- Moved the default saved game location to the SD card.
Les téléchargements sont disponibles ci-dessous.
Source : dreamcast.es
Site officiel : sourceforge.net